- 15,000 Maple KEVA planks
- 30 Idea Card Packs, each of which includes:
- 5 Heavy duty laminated idea cards (8.5" x 5.5"): 1 card each for Simple, Intermediate, Advanced, Ball Runs, and Building Basics. Cards have 16 pt thickness, 2 mil lamination for durability, and safe rounded corners.
- 2 Activity reference cards with dozens of open-ended KEVA challenges
- 1 Branded KEVA Plank
- 5 Sample 3D Challenge Cards
- 180 KEVA balls clear plastic tubes (6 balls per tube)
- 30 Stackable, clear plastic Really Useful Boxes with lids (each holds 500 planks)
Plastic storage tubs have easy stacking for compact, flexible storage.
- Shelf-friendly storage fits with most classroom setups
- Large opening for easy clean up
- Makes smaller group work easy
- Industrial-grade plastic for hard wear in classrooms and public spaces
- Textured tub surface resists scratches and wear
With 15,000 planks, an entire school can be transformed by the KEVA experience. We recommend a minimum of around 100 planks per student. You can divide the sets among classrooms, the library, the special education department, and as a portable cart to suit the needs of your specific school. Full classrooms and auditoriums of children can build together. Inspire collaboration and engineering at the same time. Engaging projects make hands-on learning, creating, and experimenting an everyday event. Give your students the gift they will remember for years.
Maple KEVA planks are proudly made in the U.S.A.
Sign in to receive your Educator's Discount.
1 Tub with 500 planks weighs 20 lbs.
Total weight of all tubs with planks: 600 lbs.
1 Tub with 500 planks (with lid)
Recommended for ages 7 and up. WARNING: Choking hazard. Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 years.
We love educators and want to give you a great deal. Register as an educator and then sign in any time you want to shop or create a quote. When you are signed in as an educator, you will see your discounted pricing.
Save even more by taking advantage of our volume pricing. Coordinate with other teachers or your district to purchase more sets and make an even bigger impact in your school.
We gladly accept Purchase Orders in two ways:
- Checkout online:
- Add the items you wish to purchase to your cart.
- During checkout, in the payment selection section select "Purchase Order" if you want to pay later. Enter your PO number if you have one.
- Print your invoice at the completion of your order. You may sign in to your account any time to reprint your invoice.
- Email your PO to [email protected] Please pay within 30 days by check mailed to (105 Dry River Road, Bridgewater, VA 22812) or through our secure payment link with a credit card.
Check out our free KEVA Grant Packet, written by a professional grant writer.
KEVA Grant Packet
Use our template to make grant writing a breeze. Grants of $1,000 or less can be easy to get with a well written proposal and you can buy a lot of KEVA happiness for $1000.
Do you need a quote in order to create your purchase order? Or maybe you need to show your principal how much it will cost to take your classroom to a new level of greatness. It's Easy.
- Sign in so you'll have access to Educator Discount Pricing.
- Add items to your cart.
- Checkout and select "Quote" as your method of payment.
- Print your quote when your order is complete.
- When you are ready to order, return to this website and checkout normally. You may include your PO number if you have one. Or mail your order request to [email protected]