- 15,000 Maple KEVA planks
- 20 Idea Card Packs, each of which includes:
- 4 Heavy duty laminated idea cards (8.5" x 5.5"): 1 card each for Simple Projects, Advanced Projects, Structures, and Kinetics. Cards have 16 pt thickness, 2 mil lamination for durability, and safe rounded corners.
- 2 Activity reference cards with dozens of open-ended KEVA challenges
- 4 Branded KEVA Planks
- 5 Sample 3D Challenge Cards
- 200 KEVA balls with 10 small, clear plastic Really Useful Box storage cases
- 25 stackable, clear plastic Really Useful Boxes with lids (hold 600 planks each)
Plastic storage tubs have easy stacking for compact, flexible storage.
- Shelf-friendly storage fits with most classroom setups
- Large opening for easy clean up
- Makes smaller group work easy
- Industrial-grade plastic for hard wear in classrooms and public spaces
- Textured tub surface resists scratches and wear
With 15,000 planks, an entire school can be transformed by the KEVA experience. We recommend a minimum of around 100 planks per student. You can divide the sets among classrooms, the library, the special education department, and as a portable cart to suit the needs of your specific school. Full classrooms and auditoriums of children can build together. Inspire collaboration and engineering at the same time. Engaging projects make hands-on learning, creating, and experimenting an everyday event. Give your students the gift they will remember for years.
Maple KEVA planks are proudly made in the U.S.A.
Sign in to receive your Educator's Discount.
1 Tub with 600 planks weighs 24 lbs.
Total weight of all tubs with planks: 600 lbs.
1 Tub with 600 planks (with lid)
External: 18 in. x 14 in. x 12 1/2 in.
Internal: 15 in. x 11 7/8 in. x 11 1/4 in.
(length x width x depth in inches)
Recommended for ages 7 and up. WARNING: Choking hazard. Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 years.