- Contains 3 challenge types (9 challenges total)
- KEVA Shadow Puzzles, Mind Movers, and 3D Challenges
- Downloadable PDF
This pack is for anyone who wants to stretch their mind while having fun building. It contains three types of puzzles that exercise your spatial thinking, design thinking, and problem solving skills.
The KEVA Challenges Starter Pack is copyrighted. Printed and electronic copies are for use by a single household. A teacher may share printed or electronic copies with their students. Electronic copies may not be shared or posted on any public media. These materials are for use with KEVA Planks only.
Recommended for ages 7 and up.
How to Access PDF After Purchase:
You will find a link to the PDF in your order confirmation email, however if you purchased more than one PDF or wish to access your downloads another way, you can follow these instructions:
- Login to your KEVA Account at shop.kevaplanks.com.
- Navigate to "My Account."
- Under the "Track Your Recent Orders" heading, locate the order you placed for the PDF and click "View Details" next to the appropriate order number.
- Scroll to the list of items ordered and click "Click Here to Download" next to the item name.
Select a row below to filter reviews.
4 Stars Clear Filter ×
Downloadable PDF: KEVA Challenges Starter Pack
Q: Are these challenges included in the Mind Movers and 3D challenge packs? Wondering if I'm buying those two, if these will just be duplicates. Thanks!
A: Great question! Two of the three Mind Mover Puzzles are the same. The 3D Challenges and Shadow Puzzles are unique to this deck.
Q: Are the items in the KEVA Challenges starter pack also in the other challenge card sets?
A: Two of the three Mind Mover Puzzles are the same. The 3D Challenges and Shadow Puzzles are unique to this deck.
We love educators and want to give you a great deal. Register as an educator and then sign in any time you want to shop or create a quote. When you are signed in as an educator, you will see your discounted pricing.
Save even more by taking advantage of our volume pricing. Coordinate with other teachers or your district to purchase more sets and make an even bigger impact in your school.
We gladly accept Purchase Orders in two ways:
- Checkout online:
- Add the items you wish to purchase to your cart.
- During checkout, in the payment selection section select "Purchase Order" if you want to pay later. Enter your PO number if you have one.
- Print your invoice at the completion of your order. You may sign in to your account any time to reprint your invoice.
- Email your PO to [email protected] Please pay within 30 days by check mailed to (105 Dry River Road, Bridgewater, VA 22812) or through our secure payment link with a credit card.
Check out our free KEVA Grant Packet, written by a professional grant writer.
KEVA Grant Packet
Use our template to make grant writing a breeze. Grants of $1,000 or less can be easy to get with a well written proposal and you can buy a lot of KEVA happiness for $1000.
Do you need a quote in order to create your purchase order? Or maybe you need to show your principal how much it will cost to take your classroom to a new level of greatness. It's Easy.
- Sign in so you'll have access to Educator Discount Pricing.
- Add items to your cart.
- Checkout and select "Quote" as your method of payment.
- Print your quote when your order is complete.
- When you are ready to order, return to this website and checkout normally. You may include your PO number if you have one. Or mail your order request to [email protected]