- 2500 Maple KEVA planks
- 5 Idea Card Packs, each of which includes:
- 5 Heavy duty laminated idea cards (8.5" x 5.5"): for Simple, Intermediate,Advanced, Ball Runs, and Building Basics. Cards have 16 pt thickness, 2 mil lamination for durability, and safe rounded corners.
- 2 Activity reference cards with dozens of open-ended KEVA challenges
- 1 Branded KEVA Plank
- 5 Sample 3D Challenge Cards
- 30 KEVA balls with 5 storage tubes
- Stackable, clear plastic Really Useful Boxes with lids for plank storage
- NEW 70+ page full color premium guidebook with projects, inspiration, and activities
Plastic storage tubs have easy stacking for compact, flexible storage.
- Shelf-friendly storage fits with most classroom setups
- Large opening for easy clean up
- Makes smaller group work easy
- Industrial-grade plastic for hard wear in classrooms and public spaces
- Textured tub surface resists scratches and wear
With 2500 planks, a full classroom of children can build together. Inspire collaboration and engineering at the same time. Engaging projects make hands-on learning, creating, and experimenting an everyday event. Give your students the gift they will remember for years.
Maple KEVA planks are proudly made in the U.S.A.
Sign in to receive your Educator's Discount.
Total weight of all tubs with planks: 108 lbs.
1 Tub with 500 planks (with lid)
External: 17 3/4 in. x 13 3/4 in. x 7 7/8 in.
Internal: 14 9/16 in. x 11 13/16 in. x 6 7/8 in.
(length x width x depth in inches)
Recommended for ages 7 and up. WARNING: Choking hazard. Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 years.
We love educators and want to give you a great deal. Register as an educator and then sign in any time you want to shop or create a quote. When you are signed in as an educator, you will see your discounted pricing.
Save even more by taking advantage of our volume pricing. Coordinate with other teachers or your district to purchase more sets and make an even bigger impact in your school.
We gladly accept Purchase Orders in two ways:
- Checkout online:
- Add the items you wish to purchase to your cart.
- During checkout, in the payment selection section select "Purchase Order" if you want to pay later. Enter your PO number if you have one.
- Print your invoice at the completion of your order. You may sign in to your account any time to reprint your invoice.
- Email your PO to [email protected] Please pay within 30 days by check mailed to (105 Dry River Road, Bridgewater, VA 22812) or through our secure payment link with a credit card.
Check out our free KEVA Grant Packet, written by a professional grant writer.
KEVA Grant Packet
Use our template to make grant writing a breeze. Grants of $1,000 or less can be easy to get with a well written proposal and you can buy a lot of KEVA happiness for $1000.
Do you need a quote in order to create your purchase order? Or maybe you need to show your principal how much it will cost to take your classroom to a new level of greatness. It's Easy.
- Sign in so you'll have access to Educator Discount Pricing.
- Add items to your cart.
- Checkout and select "Quote" as your method of payment.
- Print your quote when your order is complete.
- When you are ready to order, return to this website and checkout normally. You may include your PO number if you have one. Or mail your order request to [email protected]