- 400 Maple KEVA planks
- 2 Branded KEVA Planks
- 70+ page full color premium guidebook with projects, inspiration, and activities
- 3 Colorful KEVA Balls in a small, clear "Really Useful Box"
- 1 Large ultra-thick canvas storage bags with a drawstring top
Bring home the simple joy of play and creativity with 400 all natural, premium maple KEVA Planks.
The perfect cut of hardwood maple means you can build precise wooden sculptures in your living room for a lifetime without the planks losing any stacking quality. Maple planks are the highest quality building block available. More than "just" a building set, KEVA planks allow people of all ages and abilities to create something lovely from their imagination.
Our NEW premium original guidebook includes 70+ pages building basics, project starters, and inspiration beyond building.
Your large canvas tote holds 400 planks. The heavy duty 20 oz cotton is stiff enough to keep the bag open like a bucket for easy access and quick cleanup. One bag full of planks weighs about 8 pounds so it is easy to carry to your favorite building nook in the house. This smaller set is a great starter for 1-2 builders, or small to medium sized projects.
The tote's simple, classic design looks great with virtually any style of home decoration, so you can keep them out to remind you to play regularly. The handles are sewn the entire height of the sides to maximize durability. Even the inside seams are finished so the fabric won't fray. The tote matches other sets from our Designer Collection of KEVA Planks so you can buy multiple sets that look great together.
Ever want to toss your planks in the car to take to the grandparent's or a friend's house or on vacation? We've combined the benefits of beautiful designer canvas totes with the practicality of a clever drawstring closure to make your KEVA experience a little more convenient. The bag is fitted with a nifty hidden drawstring lining. It tucks out of the way for every-day play, but you can untuck it, pull it tight, and travel easy knowing your planks won't spill.
1 Bag with planks weighs 16 lbs.
Total: 2 Bags with planks weigh 32 lbs.
12 in. x 12 in. x 12 in.
Select a row below to filter reviews.
4 Stars Clear Filter ×
All my family love this KEVA building!!!
We love them!
My 4 year old took to these almost immediately. He is usually easily distracted but he plays with the planks for over an hour. We have a lot of fun building together as a family and already really love our KEVA Planks!
KEVA Maple 400 with Large Canvas Bag
Awesome family fun
So many options! So many ways to be creative: buildings, patterns, art, cities, doll houses etc. Our family of 4 is enjoying Keva planks a lot
KEVA Maple 400 with Large Canvas Bag
What comes with each set?
The support materials (instructions) these sets come with are identical, the biggest difference is the storage container. The wooden rolling bin is the only option for 1000 pieces and the 800 piece set has 3 options: canvas bags, plastic tubs, or smaller drawstring bags. The number of KEVA Balls that come with a set is directly related to the number of planks in the set (more planks --> more balls).
How many planks do you need?
The short answer is, the more the better. People usually wish they had more. People build until they run out of KEVA planks so if several people are building at one time, they'll run out of planks sooner.
- 200 Planks are great for 1-2 builders and provides enough planks to build lots of super cool projects.
- 400 Planks is great for 1-4 builders and allows bigger projects with longer creative time before builders need to start over.
- 800 Planks are great for families and people who love to build. Several people can build together and projects have time to evolve and become spectacular.
- 1,000 Planks is our biggest set for the biggest projects and unhindered creativity. Everyone can join the activity. There are super-fans with 5,000+ planks which makes for the largest personal projects we've seen.
KEVA Home projects exclusively come with maple planks. Maple is a hardwood that resists finger oils and can stand up to heavy use for years without degrading the stacking quality or beauty. Pine KEVA planks work just like maple KEVA planks but the wood is a little softer and therefore less durable. Pine planks cost less than maple and are imported.
KEVA planks is a small, family owned business nestled in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. We are a family of educators, inventors, and social workers. Ken, the founder, saw the educational possibilities with simple building blocks and started the company with a mission to bring families closer together and inspire the creative spirit in people of all ages.
- Our plant creates jobs in America and upholds tight quality requirements. Poor quality knock-offs wobble and cause frustration.
- We are Veteran owned and led by a dad and daughters team.
- Maple trees that grow in the cold environment of Maine have an exceptionally tight grain that makes KEVA planks extra tough and warp free.
- KEVA Planks are all natural - nothing but wood with no coatings. Totally recyclable.