4-PLE (also known as Fourple, pronounced "for-pull") isn't just another game to be forgotten in the closet - it is your go-to activity for almost any guest. Rules are quick and simple so the fun starts immediately. The beautiful birch game pieces are intentionally designed so they are pleasing to stack and look good in any living room.
Rule #1: Get 4 in a row up, across or diagonally.
That’s all - the shortest rule book in history. Start playing.
- 1 - 8 x 8 x .25 inch double-sided playing surface
- 48 - wooden playing pieces
- Instruction booklet
4-ple was invented by the founder of KEVA Planks, Ken Scheel, after identifying a desire for a simple, beautiful tabletop game to use as an icebreaker with people who prefer games with easy to understand rules. It combines many of the characteristics loved by fans of KEVA planks, such as high quality wooden pieces, low tech brainwork, and inclusive play.
4-ple was originally launched on Kickstarter as "Fourple" and is available for purchase here through KEVAplanks.com and on 4-ple.com.
KEVA planks is a small, family owned business nestled in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. We are a family of educators, inventors, and social workers. Ken, the founder, saw the educational possibilities with simple building blocks and started the company with a mission to bring families closer together and inspire the creative spirit in people of all ages.
- Our plant creates jobs in America and upholds tight quality requirements. Poor quality knock-offs wobble and cause frustration.
- We are Veteran owned and led by a dad and daughters team.
- Maple trees that grow in the cold environment of Maine have an exceptionally tight grain that makes KEVA planks extra tough and warp free.
- KEVA Planks are all natural - nothing but wood with no coatings. Totally recyclable.