4-PLE (AKA Fourple) isn't just another game to be forgotten in the closet - it is your go-to activity for almost any guest. Rules are quick and simple so the fun starts immediately. The beautiful birch game pieces are intentionally designed so they are pleasing to stack and look good in any living room.
Rule #1: Get 4 in a row up, across or diagonally.
That’s all - the shortest rule book in history. Start playing.
- 1 - 8 x 8 x .25 inch double-sided playing surface
- 48 - wooden playing pieces
- Instruction booklet
4-ple was invented by the founder of KEVA Planks, Ken Scheel, after identifying a desire for a simple, beautiful tabletop game to use as an icebreaker with people who prefer games with easy to understand rules. It combines many of the characteristics loved by fans of KEVA planks, such as high quality wooden pieces, low tech brainwork, and inclusive play.
4-ple was originally launched on Kickstarter as "Fourple" and is available for purchase here through KEVAplanks.com and on 4-ple.com.
We love educators and want to give you a great deal. Register as an educator and then sign in any time you want to shop or create a quote. When you are signed in as an educator, you will see your discounted pricing.
Save even more by taking advantage of our volume pricing. Coordinate with other teachers or your district to purchase more sets and make an even bigger impact in your school.
We gladly accept Purchase Orders in two ways:
- Checkout online:
- Add the items you wish to purchase to your cart.
- During checkout, in the payment selection section select "Purchase Order" if you want to pay later. Enter your PO number if you have one.
- Print your invoice at the completion of your order. You may sign in to your account any time to reprint your invoice.