- 200 Maple KEVA planks
- 3 KEVA Balls in small Really Useful Box storage case
- 1 Clear, stackable 11L Really Useful Box with lid
Bring the simple joy of play and creativity to your classroom with 200 all natural, premium maple KEVA Planks.
The perfect corners of hardwood maple mean you can build precise wooden sculptures in your living room for a lifetime without the planks losing any stacking quality. Maple planks are the highest quality building block available. More than "just" a building set, KEVA planks allow people of all ages and abilities to create something lovely from their imagination.
One bag full of planks weighs about 8 pounds so it is easy to carry for even your youngest learners. This smaller set is a great starter for 1-2 builders, or small to medium sized projects.
Plastic storage tubs have easy stacking for compact storage. One tub holds 200 planks.
- Shelf-friendly storage fits with most classroom setups
- Large opening for easy clean up
- Industrial-grade plastic for hard wear in classrooms and public spaces
We are proud to partner with Really Useful Boxes to bring you the very best, most durable plastic storage system available. We tested a lot of plastic containers and found Really Useful Boxes to be the most durable, practical and attractive boxes anywhere. They will hold up to the tough everyday environment of your classroom or library.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to carry
- Extra thick walls --thicker than typical retail boxes
- Lid snaps into place
- Stacks with or without the lid (all KEVA sets come with a lid)
- Clear so students see what is inside to find it on the shelf and to spark initiative to build something
- Easy transportation on a cart or in a vehicle
- Strong enough to stand on (though not recommended)
- Straight walls for maximum capacity
- Flat, reinforced bottom
Empty box weighs 2 lb. 2 oz.
1 Box with 200 planks weighs 9 lb.
External: 18 in. x 14 in. x 4 7/16 in.
Internal: 14 3/4 in. x 12 1/4 in. x 3 1/2 in.
(length x width x depth in inches)
Maple KEVA planks are proudly made in the U.S.A.
We love educators and want to give you a great deal. Register as an educator and then sign in any time you want to shop or create a quote. When you are signed in as an educator, you will see your discounted pricing.
Save even more by taking advantage of our volume pricing. Coordinate with other teachers or your district to purchase more sets and make an even bigger impact in your school.
We gladly accept Purchase Orders in two ways:
- Checkout online:
- Add the items you wish to purchase to your cart.
- During checkout, in the payment selection section select "Purchase Order" if you want to pay later. Enter your PO number if you have one.
- Print your invoice at the completion of your order. You may sign in to your account any time to reprint your invoice.